KPMG in line with its commitment to improving Nigerian communities will also be contributing to the advancement of education in Nigeria. KPMG through its scholarship program will be sponsoring selected candidates through their university course.
Criteria For Eligibility
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to apply
Send an EMAIL of the following details to http://NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com.
- Name, Residential Address, Email, Phone Number
- Attach the following documents in a zipped folder
a. WASSCE Certificate
b. UTME Result Slip
c. Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
d. Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email.
If you have written Post UME exams but haven’t got your admission letter you can still apply.
Only candidates from state government secondary schools are eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarships will only be awarded to students who have gained admission into Federal Universities.